What I learned in the Amazon Rainforest - 100 Days of Soulforce #29
I'm back from my two-week immersion in the Amazon Rainforest! It was a life-changing experience being in such remote place, getting to know the indigenous peoples of the forest. In this video, I share some of the experiences and life lessons that I gleaned from my time in the jungle.
Day 29 of 100 Days of Soulforce:
- What the Pachamama Alliance rainforest immersion journeys are about (Pachamama.org)
- What I learned from the Achuar people of the jungle: "Move towards danger with curiosity"
- How the trip impacted me, and the difficult transition back to daily life in Philadelphia
- Self-inquiry meditation: "I am Nature"
- Invitation to you to join me in a trip down to the jungle in March 2023
Subscribe to my blog or this YouTube channel to stay tuned!
What's "100 Days of Soulforce"?
I'm embarking on a mission to spread the word about Soulforce Performing Arts because I believe it is a needed message for artists of all kinds in our times. To that end, I'm making 100 videos over the coming 100 days (or so) to explain all the different angles and ideas, and to hopefully spark inspiration in you! Each video will have inspirational and practical ideas for you to bring more Soulforce to your life as a performing artist.
These ideas are a part of my upcoming book: "Soulforce Performance Arts: Redefining Artistic Performance, Practice, and Pedagogy in a World That's Lost Its Mind." Subscribers to my newsletter will get early access and special perks. :)
Violinist, Alexander Technique teacher, Founder of the Soulforce Arts Academy
JosephArnold.com -- Sign up for my bodacious mailing list and blog!